11.12.2008

Light at the end...

of the tunnel. We moved in about 2 weeks ago now and there is finally a little glimpse of light that I can see. It's not a bright bright light yet, but it is light - and I'll take it! I am finally getting things put away where they "belong", and I can actually clean a little bit, now that there aren't boxes everywhere. Maybe just maybe I can begin taking pictures of everything set up!

Speaking of pictures - I have a picture of some ornaments I made Tue. night - they turned out great!

I found these on this website - she has got some great crafty ideas. So anyway, I really had a good time making these last night with my girlfriends.


And I did get a chance to play along with the Lilypad Blog challenge this week - great challenge by Emily Merrit! Here is my LO - it's Gracyn and her love of the kazoo - girl could play that think like a champ by her first birthday!


There are some really great products coming out at The-Lilypad tomorrow and I have been trying to grab a few extra second here and there to create a few fun pages - we'll see if I can finish them up. I have had something EVERY night this week, and this weekend I will be spending some quality family time with Kyle and the girls before he heads our for some hunting soon!

We hope to go see Madagascar 2 this weekend so that should be fun - Braelyn and Selah have Madagascar, so they have seen it quite a few times now! Hopefully we can find someone to take Gracyn for 2 -3 hours - she could NEVER sit thru a movie! Not sure what else is really on our weekend agenda - just hanging out probably!

Have a great day!

11 comments:

Bethany said...

The ornaments turned out great, Manda! I found her blog awhile back too, bookmarked everything and plan to make some of her ideas for Christmas gifts...love 'em!

Heidi said...

It's sounding REALLY good to be at the point that you are with your house right now! I'd take all the boxes and cluttery messes over this waiting period and decision making that we're in! :)

Sarah said...

We would love to have Gracy-facy at our house this weekend if you trust Ryan not to make her cry! We're home both nights I think, so give me a ring.

Kari said...

Very cute ornaments!

Anonymous said...

Sarah beat me to the punch but if you end up going to rivertown for the movie you're welcome to drop her off here while you go. ;)

TheCatLord said...

love the ornaments and the cute layout!
the movie is pretty funny- have fun!

Kimberly said...

We should be around this weekend, too. In fact, if you want to take Kylie and leave both your girls with us, that would be fine too. You have lots of options, so just let me know when you might be going and if you want to do a swap. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I am at a scrapping crop tonight with Alexis (the girls who posted about those darling ornaments!) making the same things!! Yours turned so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I am at a scrapping crop tonight with Alexis (the girls who posted about those darling ornaments!) making the same things!! Yours turned so adorable!!

Cassondra Wolters said...

I am always up for taking any of the girls :)

Let me know if you need me at all

I am glad the house is coming together

Chicago was so much fun I found so many cute things at banana republic I thought of you while I was shopping there lol all their stuff was 40 percent off plus an additional 30 percent off. I got a pair of jeans, 2 shirts for me.. 2 dress shirts for matt and an undershirt from him for like 80 dollars! It was amazing

Shannon Bieger said...

Hey Manda - Your ornaments turned out so cute! Quick question for you - what's the trick to getting a nice, round curl for the top of the wire? I have some round-nosed pliers but my curl is still coming out sort of oblong. Also, did you manage to get the photo to stay well using the stack of 4 3-D dots? Mine is staying up in the one place where the dots are but then getting tucked under everywhere else. Did you have to use more than one stack?