It's his birthday! We celebrated it earlier this week since he is gone on his birthday! We are so happy to have him in our lives! Happy Birthday Babe! I got Kyle an IPod "in home" radio, and it seems as if I am enjoying it more than he! ;) I got one with an FM radio on it also, so I have been listening to 105.7 non-stop (Full time Christmas music for those of you that don't live near me!) I also have free reign to Kyle's IPod while he is gone, so I am enjoying that as well!
I have been playing with some new kits as well!!! Shabby Miss Jenn has put out some great new holiday goodness! Not only did she release 3 new kits, but she also put out a TON of new albums, blog packs, treat toppers/wrappers, and also a freebie Dec. desktop calendar!!! Go check it out HERE! I did a LO of Kyle and I on our wedding day - we had a winter wedding so the kit Snowy Day worked out great!

For this LO I used the Grandma's X-Mas kit - these are the ornaments I made with some girlfriends last week!

And if you would HOP on over to The-Lilypad you would find a TON of new products over there too! Oooo...I just can't get enough of all these BEAUTIFUL new kits and goodies! This LO was done for the Hodge Podge Art Challenge also!

So there is quick update from me - normal life is just normal - not much different going on. I am looking forward to this week - Braelyn is off from school all week and of course Thanksgiving (did I tell you yet that it is my FAVORITE holiday?).



2 comments:
cute pic of Kyle w/the girls. another birthday - woohoo! I have one of those radio things for my mp3 and i love it. yay for Christmas music. your wedding pics were beautiful - wish I hadn't skimped in that area. cute LOs
Tell Kyle happy belated birthday! Cute LO's! Good to see you're back at it!
Post a Comment