11.26.2008

Thanksgiving Weekend


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I LOVE thanksgiving! I am quite sure it is my favorite holiday b/c it is a day that you just can't help but be thankful! I love the church service on Thanksgiving, I love the lunch with Kyle's family, the kids running around, the dinner party in the evening with my extended family (cream turkey - YUM), and crashing on the couch after kiddos are in bed!!! What is not to like about that? Hope you all can find a million and one things to be thankful for!


Tonight we go out with friends to a local pizza place with all our families - it is so fun to hang out with everyone - it's our little tradition! Tomorrow is the usual busy fun day. Friday I always set up the tree and decorations - I think the kids will be a big help this year, and it should be fun to see what little Gracyn thinks of all of it! Will she pull all of my ornaments off??? No shopping for us - we try to stay in on Black Friday! I think Sat will be a nice "veg" day too - should be a very nice weekend and I think we will all just enjoy having Kyle back around!


I have a LO to share too - shocking right?!



This layout was done with the new Funky Junky collab - Home for the Holidays from The-Lilypad. The pics are all of the progress of our house in the building project. I am so thankful that we are all settled in now, but I wanted to document the process!

Once again - Happy Thanksgiving everyone and hope you all have a great weekend!

MandaKay

3 comments:

S Huiz said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you enjoyed your day filled with the many blessings of good food and family! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

yes, pizza night was good and the company was good too. Thanks again for the invite. hope you had a relaxing holiday weekend... presley had fun with the tree this year, too. I"m sure the girls will have fun with it. Enjoy your family time.

TheCatLord said...

glad you had a nice thanksgiving!