Shabby Miss Jenn just put out a new kit: Feeling Lucky, and it's adorable! Love the doodled "stickers" and it was fun to do a green LO - I don't think I use green a whole lot! And with Valentine's day and all I did a LO of my man - I'm so lucky to have him! He's such a hard worker, a fabulous and active dad, and a such a blessing in my life. I would be lost without him for sure!

I've got to get back here to post more of my Project 365 LO's and/or pics. I have definitely missed a few days - it's hard on the days I work b/c I just don't have time to snap a pic, and I am already having a hard time coming up with things to photograph. :( I am also discouraged by seeing other peoples pictures and how great they are! Oh well, I will try to keep trucking along!
Out for today!
MandaKay



No comments:
Post a Comment