5.28.2010

Fun in the Sun!

Well, we are narrowing down on our Florida vacation, and we have had a lot of fun in the sun this past week! Lots of good family time without the stresses of work, schedules, school, etc… It was quite an experience taking the girls on their first plane rides! We got lots of looks from people as we hauled our 3 young girls, 3 carseats, and 5 carry-ons thru the G.R., Atlanta, and Tampa airports! The girls did great though and behaved perfectly on the planes! We are hoping they do the same on the way home tomorrow! I have snuck a few moments here and there to work on a few layouts, so I will share those now – some of them were done the weeks before we left, but just now remembering to post them.

Shellin'

Sand-in-my-Toes

Pool-Play

How-I-Roll

Giggle

Free-Spirit

Beads

Animal-Kingdom

So, what do you have planned this Memorial Day weekend?! I am sure we will have a few family get togethers, maybe just maybe get the boat out for the first time, and of course do some unpacking and settling back in at home! And Braelyn and Selah are both in the Memorial Day parade. And last but not least we will remember and honor those who have fought for our freedom here in the USA.

God Bless America.

MandaKay

3 comments:

TheCatLord said...

goodness! so many awesome layouts!!

Jeryn said...

Cute, cute, cute LOs!! We're spending our weekend probably doing what the majority of everyone else is doing- BBQing!

Unknown said...

These just might be some of my favorites, Amanda! Bottle up some of the creativity and send it to me! I need another digi night and I"m sitting next to you... shoulder to shoulder...maybe via osmosis I'll be able to make a creative LO or two!