8.19.2010

Everyday Beautiful

First off – thanks for all the nice comments on my last post. They somehow make me feel more human and more normal! I never imagined being a mother to be such a big job, and one with so many emotions! It’s such a journey, but it is fun.

So Shabby Miss Jenn just put out a great kit – Everyday – and it is only $3.50 right now! It’s such a fun fun kit – the pages that the creative team have made with this kit are amazing! I got a chance to play with the kit a couple nights ago, and I know I will get great use out of this kit!

Everyday-Beautiful

Head on over and pick up this kit – you won’t regret it!

Here are a few more LO’s since I last posted:

Selling-beans

The-dreaded-cut

I think that’s it for now. I’m going out with the kids today to the Conference Grounds because my mom is camping there, so it should be a fun day!

MandaKay

1 comment:

TheCatLord said...

gorgeous layouts as always!