I seem to have taken a love to all things llama lately. Alpacas even! Just down the road from us there is a couple that raise some alpacas/llamas (not sure what they are exactly), and I love driving past them everyday! I know, I know…it’s kind of a weird animal to like, right?! How could you not though – there’s something very cute about them! Which leads me to this cute set of kid’s books that I have fallen in love with! The first book we got in this set was Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney. The kids love it, but I think I love it even more! It’s an easy read and just so cute!
How could you not think he’s cute?! And for stocking stuffers i just got the Llama Llama Mad at Mama, and Llama Llama Misses Mama books! There’s a new one coming out as well for the holidays – might have to scoop that one up as well! So, if you’re looking for a couple CUTE books to read to your kids at night I would strongly suggest these! Even if you don’t have a fascination with llamas like I do! :)



2 comments:
i'll have to see if we have those in our library- they sound fun, i like the titles!
My cousin raises Alpacas. If you ever want to bring your girls and get a lesson on them I'm sure she'd love it :) Cute!!
Post a Comment