So first off just want to say thanks to you gals for the encouragement once again! I love you guys! I am no longer feeling overwhelmed and it only lasted a big day!!! Well, Christmas is officially here for us! Last night was our first Christmas party and tonight is another! Last night was Kyle's imediate family and tonight is my mom's side of family! The party last night was great! There was great food (just do a bunch of appetizers!) and Santa made a guest appearance too to hand out a few small gifts and Braelyn and Selah told him what they wanted on Christmas morning! Then they got to open a bunch of great gifts from their cousins and grandparents! Just had a great time with family! Braelyn went home with her cousins Cobe and Brooks and Sadie and spent the night there! Sounds like she had fun and didn't want to come home! Kyle and I cleaned all morning - did like a 72,000 fling boogie (those of you who have ever checked out Fly lady will know what I am talking about! We do a 72,000 fling boogie instead of 72 fling boogie!) We made room for some more new fabulous toys! We also have been working on getting my new desk set up and I had a ton of frames that needed updated pics! Busy fun stuff!
Santa with Gracyn
Some of the kids with Santa Uncle Larry with Selah

Me and Braelyn
Selah in her new sleeping bag
Kyle - playing with his girls and their girly toys. He got a little teasing b/c the others have largely boys so they had all boy cool toys - LOL. Poor guy!
There ya go - just some random pics - red eye and all! I am sure my captions are all way off so hopefully you get it! Blogger sucks for the pic posting reason and I am short on time right now to fix it! Have a great rest of your weekend everyone! Off to next party!
MandaKay
Here are a few pictures of our fun last night!
Jen, Me, Sarah
Santa with Gracyn
Grandma, Josh, and Grandpa doting on Gracyn
Some of the kids with Santa Uncle Larry with Selah
Selah in her new sleeping bag
Kyle - playing with his girls and their girly toys. He got a little teasing b/c the others have largely boys so they had all boy cool toys - LOL. Poor guy!
There ya go - just some random pics - red eye and all! I am sure my captions are all way off so hopefully you get it! Blogger sucks for the pic posting reason and I am short on time right now to fix it! Have a great rest of your weekend everyone! Off to next party!
MandaKay



7 comments:
OH HOW SWEET ARE THOSE XMAS PICS Mandy!!!!!
Cute pictures! It was a fun party. Hopefully next Friday night will be too! Thanks for our gifts- we appreciate the game and ITunes. Santa is coming tonight to our house so Cobe will get to put it to good use.
Looks like fun! Glad you are feeling better too! Love some of the ideas on Fly Lady... especially flinging stuff, now I just need to put it into action!
Such cute pics!
Dear Santa, what I want for Christmas is to look as skinny as Manda less than 3 months after having a baby. Thank you in advance.
Shannon
Great pictures girl! Looks like everyone had a geat time!
Great pictures Manda. Too funny what Shannon's wishing for. Sad thing is I'd love to look that skinny and I've never even had a baby. Plus I've got the same genes so I don't even have bad genes to use as an excuse. :) Had to comment though to say check out Windows Livewriter. You'll like it so much better for posting with pics I promise. It's free. I have a link on my design blog if you can't find it anywhere.
Wish I could've gone to the big party Saturday night. Missed seeing everybody and felt pretty lonely out there watching the blizzard in Belding. In hindsight though it sounds like it would've taken me about 3 hours to get home with the weather. Hope you had fun.
Love ya,
Shawny
I love it when Adam has to get into all Presley's girlie toys, too. It's so cute! Good job Kyle! Your girls look like they had a lot of fun. Great that Santa could stop by too. Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment