12.19.2007

Mid week!

Today is mid week - we're almost back to the weekend! And what a fun weekend at that! We have another Christmas party with Kyle's maternal family side and then actually now that I think of it - nothing on Sat. or Sun.! Although Sunday lunch at my mom's again is sounding pretty good! Last Sunday we went after church to Ruby Tuesday's b/c my mom and Kyle's mom didn't do lunch and it was just us in the whole restaurant I swear! Which is kind of nice with kids! We just did the soup and salad bar. Anyway - off my side note! So this week is going fast as usual. Braelyn had school yesterday - she is still loving it and I love the cute things she makes and the new stuff she talks about. Selah kind of likes her time with me too I think! Today we got a call from my mom to go and play there since my other two nieces were there. Always good times. I took my computer to do some tagging in my ACDSee program that I need to get done. We had a good spaghetti lunch and the girls played well! Now I am back home and tonight Kyle and I are going shopping to finish a few things off! We'll do dinner too. I did a swap with my sister Tammy last night and tonight - so we had 7 kids lastnight and they have 7 tonight - YIKES! Talk about crazy. Lisa - I don't know how you do it!


I really don't have a ton more to say - so this might be my shortest blog post in a while. Hope you are all knee deep in wrapping paper and tinsel! ENJOY the season - it's almost over. :(


Oh yeah - and here is one LO to share!


Oh yeah - and one more - the Lilypad blog challenge LO - are you all playing along on this??? Come on - great stuff here!





OK - and last, but if you ask me certainly not least: Our Christmas card for those who did not actually get the hard copy! (and if you didn't please accept this as your card! Muah)


My wonderful sister in law Nina took the photo and made the card!!! I love it personally! She alwasys does such an AWESOME job - thanks Nina!

So this just got long didn't it??? I was so trying not to let it get long - LOL! SORRY!!! You folks are great that stick with me! Muah again!

7 comments:

TheCatLord said...

you have been busy girl? where do you find the time to scrap such beautiful pages? i have had no time this entire month!
your christmas card is beautiful! nest year, we'll have to do a swap!

Anonymous said...

OMG GORGEOUS PICTURE AND AWESOME PAGES!!!!!!

Lynette said...

Dowloaded ACDsee trial today... for some reaon it deleted all my tags after tagging 3 HUGE kits... not impressed right now, although I was before it lost it all! Thanks for the information. I love your Christmas card too... I love the black background!

Cassondra Wolters said...

Hey manda!!

I meant to give you a call this week and it just got so crazy busy again!

Anyways I absolutly love your christmas card it is soo adorible... beautiful family .. the love LO is adorible too one of my favorites that you have done

Anyways..hope things are going well for you i miss the girls already i will have to stop by and see you guys as soon as it slows down!

Anonymous said...

great LOs, I do really like your Christmas card. dinner on Sunday sounded really good, too. yum!

Nina_VK said...

I love those pages!!! I had to take a double take. I thought that was a picture of Eva sitting on Kyles knee with B. LOL
I'm glad you like the Christmas card, you guys look too cute!

Anonymous said...

*sigh* How do you do it, girl? LOVE those pages AND the beautiful card! You are too good.