So I just deleted a whole long written out story about things that have been going on and I deleted it! Not sure why, just feeling uninspired to share. Is that odd? Do you ever have that? Anyway - it was about our new van, selling out old tahoe, people being semi-interested in our house - stuff like that. We have been totally having some raw emotions with God lately and He has been showing us some raw emotion back - which is super cool! Good stuff!
Gracyn is almost 7 months old, which is amazing to me. I am going to start weening her from nursing, and for numerous reasons. I would love to do it for a year, but I did about 7-8 months with both other girls and that is where I seem to cap it. I know the benefits are so good and I am glad I have done it for over 6 months. Now I only have to buy a couple months of formula. I get to go to Florida with my girlfriends in mid May and I don't want to be pumping while on vacation either - isn't that selfish? :) She's doing great though. I keep thinking she is teething b/c she does get super fussy sometimes, but I remember always blaming fussiness on teething. I've never had major droolers so it's not that I think she's teething for reasons like that, I guess it's just fun for us moms to speculate.
Braelyn is with Daddy at a father's night at school - she was so excited. I am sure they will have fun. I kept telling her she has a date with daddy! Selah is just being Selah - talking a TON - I swear she says about every book in the dictionary. She keeps right up with her sister. Her hair is finally long enough to do cute piggy's too - I love that stage!
So that's life - not much else I can think about. Happy earth day - hope you have all decided to do something "green" today. I have not done anything major, just little things like turning off lights, using the special light bulbs, can't wait to get our garden going, etc.... I think we will try to involve the girls in that more this summer - they love that stuff!
Pretty common week around here. Another showing tomorrow at 4:00 if you could just pray that that goes good - second time thru for these folks. Fri. night we are going to a fun night at B's school, and then Sat. I think we may be going to Indiana to see Sawyer Brown!!! We have gone every year for about 4 years or so now - with Sarah, and it's a blast - we usually get to meet the band and stuff before hand!!! So we are working out sitters for that and that should make for a full weekend!
OK - off to clean!
Toodles!



5 comments:
I had forgotten about your Florida trip- I am sure that will be fun! Did Kyle tell you the story about that lady who looked at your house coming to ours as well? I tried to tell her ours wasn't big enough for her family. Never discouraged a sale before! :-) Hope she buys yours!!!!!!! Don't worry, unfortunately, ours will probably be available for you when/if you need it. Looking forward to Saturday!!!!
The girls sound like they are doing Great!! It seems like I haven't seen them in FOREVER!!! So as you can imagine it's great to get a little update. :)
Have fun on Saturday--it sounds like it will be a blast!!! :)
Oooh....where in Florida and when?? I would SO LOVE to see you again!
Hey!!
So hopefully B didnt have any bruises on her haha ...
How did the second showing go?
Hope you guys have a good weekend..
Sounds like you guys are busy, too. Very cool... if I read that right... that you got a van! yay! Enjoy your florida trip - sounds like fun. Have a good weekend.
Post a Comment