10.30.2008

I just have a quick second to update - whew - the week has FLOWN by! It has been my most busy/stressful week in a LONG time (well - probably since June 27 - when we had to move OUT!). Moving in is overwhelming, but tonight is do or die time - we are moving in at the stage it is at - and that is MESSY! There is so much to still do, but I really just want to get in there! I won't have final pics until everything is much more settled and "pretty"! Stop by if you are in the area though!
Besides a couple mental breakdowns things are good - some day I will have to blog about my parenting thoughts - lots to talk about on that front! I should be hooked up with internet at the house now, just haven't gotten a chance to really check it out. The Tech guys for our cable company were there last night until 7:00pm (which is ridiculous to me), and they claim I am good to go. I left at the same time as them b/c we hadn't eaten and we had nothing in the house - Kyle was waiting for us b/c we were supposed to go out to eat and to Sam's for a big grocery run. Instead we did dinner out and came home to put kids to bed and left to go to Meijer for regular groceries - my parents have been so good about us leaving at night - we will TRULY miss that!!! Anyway - so Sam's Club will be another night!
Ok - hopefully I can do a real post at some point this weekend (kind of doubt it!). Have a happy halloween and you scrappers out there - go check out SMJ's new shabby kit - I did a page with it - found here!
Bye!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Don't stress out, it will all get done in time, totally understand the overwelmed feeling though! Very exciting that you are in though!

Kari said...

Happy to hear you guys are in! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Kimberly said...

I'm sure that you are glad to be in your own space, even though it is not perfect. I can't wait to see it soon. Kylie has told me all about the rooms and how Selah "will have to wear her sunglasses, her room is so bright." I'm sure you can picture her saying that in her dramatic way. :) Anyway, as we had discussed before, I think that the Satan is attacking the ladies in our family. I wish I had the answer or some direction for the way out of this funk. Let me know if you come up with anything. I guess we gotta keep prayin' for eachother and helpin' a sista out. :)