10.11.2008

Thank You, and LO's

First off, I just want to a HUGE thank you to everyone who said a little prayer for my husband and I, and our family! They were definitely felt! We had a wonderful funeral and burial service. I feel bad saying that about a funeral, but honestly - WOW - the funeral and burial were so heartfelt and beautiful. Grandpa Hains would have been proud of such a service! Thank you all!

So, I do have a lighter side to this LO - some more fun LO's from me! I can't explain how much I just enjoy creating my LO's! Most people think I am nuts and think I maybe spend too much time on the computer. I disagree. You can't tell someone who really doesn't have many memories of her childhood that my books are worthless. I spend as much time or more with my kids making the memories, so it's justifiable to me! Anyway - here are some of my latest LO's!








Full credits for both LO's can be found in my gallery links (which is linked on the right hand side of my blog).

Had a long day with the kiddos today, so I think I might turn in for the night. We have a busy 4 days ahead of us, as Wed. we leave for a weekend in the upper penninsula! Lots to do in those 4 days.

No comments: