I can't believe that I have neglected this blog for 3 weeks. Yikes! Sorry about that. So many things have been going on in Kyle and my life right now and it's just to the point that I don't even know where to begin. Many things in the last month have consumed our time and our thoughts. We've endured many sleepless nights lying awake thinking and praying and talking. My brother-in-law, a 12 year veteran of our local Sheriff's Dept. has been involved in a not so great situation, and so of course we are rallying up support behind him! Anyway - I am not going to go into any detail of any of this, but your prayers in the matter are greatly appreciated!
The girls have been getting over their nasty cold/ear infection stuff. I hope we are finally in the clear of all of that junk! Yesterday was 80 degrees here and it was sooooo nice to play outside and clean house with windows wide open! Today the rain has come again, but it is still pretty warm! This afternoon I am going to do some much needed shopping! That always makes for a fun day I figure!
Here are a few new LO's to share as well! 






I feel like I haven't had ANY time to scrap lately, but I apparently have a lot of LO's from my three week hiatus! ;)
Have a great weekend everyone!



1 comment:
look at you and all your fabulous layouts!!
i hope things get better for your bro-in-law.
Post a Comment