6.17.2009

From one morning to the next.

It's amazing how things can change from one morning to the next. Tuesday morning I woke up to the windows open with a lite summer breeze, the sun rising as I lay in bed looking out the window, painting the sky a gorgeous hue of orange. The birds were singing the joyful morning song and the kids woke up calm and refreshed. Then there was this morning. 5:30am Kyle jumps out of bed to close our windows due the rain coming down, has to dry up the floor and check all the windows to be sure they were closed. The kids were ready to go right away this morning and I just wanted to get ready for work by myself. Cereal was spilled and needs went unmet. Quite a contrast from one morning to the next! You never know what tomorrow will bring!

I have barely had any time to sit and scrap. I have so many ideas floating around in my head and I just can't get enough time to really scrap. I have been teaching some classes on digital scrapbooking, which is great, but can be time consuming. We've also been busy busy with summer fun stuff as well!


One LO for The-Lilypad challenge this week...1.2.3. Also using some new goodies that went into the store on Tue.! You guys better keep your eyes open for the new product on Friday too - WOWZERS!!!



Another work day tomorrow, and then Friday we hope to take the boat out if it is not raining! Wedding on Sat. afternoon/night and of course Father's Day on Sunday!

Hope this post finds you all well and enjoying your summer!

MandaKay

No comments: