6.11.2009

Summer Time

Or is it??? We have maybe hit 80 degrees once in the last month. Ugh. I would love some HOT weather! I haven't even had an urge to join anyone at a pool yet, because it gives me chills to even think about it! :) We head out camping this weekend for just two nights in my grandma's old motor home, so we are hoping for some warmer weather for that. It is nice to have it get a little cool at night so that you can enjoy a nice warm fire though! Life has been crazy lately - as usual - just like everyone else's I am sure! Summer always brings on a busy life, doesn't it?! Kyle has picked up a bit at work and he also has a few side job things going so that keeps him going all night. I can't really think of the last time I had a date night with just Kyle - I really I longing for one of those right now, so we will see!

We bought a boat. Kyle has been wanting a boat for the last year at least (that he has been actually seriously looking at least). I know that he will love having a boat. He is hoping to hook up some down-riggers on it so that he can go out on the big lake and fish. I only requested that if he were going to get a boat that it be one that we could also go out on with the kids or with other couples out for dinner and what not, so he found one that is perfect for all those things. It is nothing spectacular, but it will get us out there and we will have make many memories on it I am sure! Kind of fun stuff. We had to decide between getting a camper trailer or getting a boat and we figured a boat would get more use and if we really wanted to we could camp on it - we did get one with a full camper top - can stand up in the whole thing with it on! Should be fun! And for the time being we still get to use the old camper when we want to do a little camping!

I guess I am short for words right now (which doesn't happen often!) It's raining right now, which sucks b/c we are supposed to be packing the camper tonight and that is no fun - running in and out of the rain! Oh well - I'd rather have it rain tonight so that it gets it out of it's system by tomorrow! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: