With Facebook and my blackberry, I find it harder to keep up on my blog! I figure if you are with me on facebook you pretty much know what I am doing anyway all the time! So sorry for the delay in posts - I am not quite ready to give up the blog yet, because it is a little bit of a journal for me! I actually started this post on Monday night and am just now getting to finish it up and post it!
Just needed to post some of my favorite pictures from the last week or two! We are truly blessed with having such a fun filled summer here! We have been keeping very busy with campin, boating, family parties, park playing, swimming, and gardening! Not too much to complain about really (even though I find myself complainin daily about something - I always find something. I really should kick that habit!) Anyway - Here are the pics!
I also just posted a bunch of LO's that I had been slowly working on, and finally had the time to post them in my galleries! I don't have the time to post them all here, but if you want to see them just check out my gallery from the link on the side right there!
Hope you all are ready for the weekend...I know I am! We are going to head up north to my sister and brother-in-law's cabin in the woods! We have been there a few times before they owned it and it is just awesome! Lot's of Rhino riding, dirt bike riding, kids playing with cousins, eating good food, etc...!!! We are very excited and blessed! I am sure I will take a million pictures and I am sure it will take me weeks and weeks to post them! :) Oh well!
ciao,
MandaKay



No comments:
Post a Comment