7.29.2009

It won't be like this for long.

That song by Darius Rucker is my ringtone for my phone, so it goes thru my head alot! Good reminder for me that it won't be like this for long (life with the three little girls, busy as ever), and when it's not like this I will look back and laugh, or smile, or cry, or whatever I feel at the moment! :)

Work has been a bit crazy lately. We haven't been extremely busy, but I have been busy with just odds and ends stuff. I really enjoy going to work because it is a little break from changing diapers, talking in kid talk, filling sippy cups, running here and there and everywhere and getting three kiddos out of car seats. At work I can work on adult like stuff, balancing things, eat lunch by myself with no cutting up kids food, etc... I love working in a small office! I am glad I only have to work 3 days a week right now too though. I sometimes feel like i just don't have enough time to tackle some of the big projects I want to get done. I have things running thru my head constantly!

Local fair is going on this week and we took the girls last night. We got them arm bands for the rides for $10 - unlimited rides. Braelyn wanted to go on every kid ride - she was little miss brave. I took her on the bumper cars, which she actually didn't care for (she is not a big fan of crashing into things I guess). I also took her on the double ferris wheel - wow - that was crazy! I think I am getting old because that was a bit too much for me! We all split one elephant ear and that was it for junk food! It is still amazing to me how much you can spend in one night like that. We paid $8 for all of us to get in, which isn't bad to start. I bought 4 arm bands for rides - one for each girl and then one for me so I could go on a few with the girls - that was $40. Then add in the elephant ear and the pop - $8, and we spent $56. That's a lot to me. I could have bought a bunch of stuff for that kind of money! In fact I spent only like $35 at Target today and got 2 pair of shoes for Braelyn, a backpack, and a few shool supplies! It is fun to go to the fair though because the girls loved it and it is great to see their excitement!
Have I told you yet how annoyed I am with blogger? I'd so love to switch blog hosts. For some reason with blogger now it is a pain in the butt to move your pictures/LO's around after you put them in. They automatically get entered into the top of your post, but previously I could easily slide them down to a new location. Well, now I can't just easily slide them down. So now that I have written all this journaling I don't want to go and insert pictures, because I know I will just get frustrated! I do have a ton of pictures to post on some site (facebook, my shutterfly share site, or somewhere). I'm feeling really backed up on scrapping all the pics I have been taking, so I need to really sit down and assess what I have - summer is going so fast!
OK - here are two layouts, quick! All Lilypad goodies!



See ya everyone!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Love the title and wish we had gone to the fair on the same night. And the double ferris wheel was too much?? You've got at least 7 years before that should be too much. Although something about being up that high on a ride that carnie's assemble and take down week to week is a little frightening. Paige and I rode the Alpine bob ride twice. And dad even rode the hanging glider ride. :)

And are you not using windows livewriter to post to your blog?? Makes adding pictures and really everything about posting SO much easier. If you need a link to it let me know. It'll save you tons of headaches. I need to update your header too. You'll have to send me a good pic of all 3 girls together that's more recent. I think I probably even have the header saved in layers so I can just change it up. :)