This week between Christmas and New Year always seems like a week of catching up. Catching up on the normal everyday part of life. Last week was so busy, and some things kind of fall to the wayside in order to wrap, bake, prepare for parties, etc… It’s not only catch up at home, but also at work. It’s year end time and for someone who runs all the “books” at work – that means making sure everything is in order by year end! I am also trying to catch up on my scrapbooking. I have only done about 4 LO’s total in the month of December – which for me is not very many! And of course the photos keep piling up because I take my camera to all of the Christmas festivities! So lots of catching up.
The kids and hubby are home all week too, so trying to spend lots of time with them as well!!! Tomorrow we are going to hit the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie – I think the girls will love it, because they love the first one! I always love a good theater movie as well, since we maybe go to the theater about 3 times a year!
Here are a few of the LO’s I have not shared yet – a few of them from late in November.
OK – off to get ready for 2010 – crazy that we are like 4 days away from 2010. I remember like it was yesterday ringing in 2000 – The Millennium! Happy New Year if I don’t get a chance to pop in here before that!
MandaKay



No comments:
Post a Comment