12.24.2009

It’s Christmas Eve Day

I am so excited for the next two days! Last night I was reading the girls “Twas The Night Before Christmas”, and they had so many fun questions. I don’t like to play up the Santa thing too much, and we are pretty honest about how we answer things, but it is so fun to see the amazement and the excitement in their eyes! We read just as much and talk more about Jesus’ birth and the reason why we celebrate Christmas.

The girls were in a Christmas pageant last Sunday and they did great! They were darling. Selah was my little outgoing singer! Braelyn was a little more shy and reserved, but she still sang her little heart out for Jesus. She has a more nervous sense about her. Gracyn wanted every bit to be a part of it too, so I kind of let her stand there with the girls for a bit. I figured it couldn’t hurt!

075

085

117

153

158

We’ve done so much since I last wrote that I can’t possibly include all the pictures or write about all the fun stuff we’ve done lately. I did post a Dec. album in facebook with some of the fun stuff!

Today I get to go with hubby to run some errands and have lunch – his mom just called to see if we wanted to go out without kids and we gladly accepted! Thanks Mom H! We just have a few things to pick up – placemats I made digitally for the girls at Staples, bank, and who knows what else. For sure lunch and I have been craving Red Robin so I think we’ll hit that!

Tonight is party at my mom’s house with my family. Tomorrow morning is breakfast at Kyle’s parents after we do our Christmas morning stuff here. Then later we usually hit a movie with Kyle’s parents while my parents have the girls for naps!!! I am such a blessed person!

Merry Christmas to you all – I hope you enjoy your families and remember the REAL reason for the season!

No comments: