Facebook has taken over my blogging. It is just so easy to upload my pics to there and to give just snippets of information about what’s going on, that I have neglected the blog a bit. And it doesn’t help that facebooking is just so easy with having a blackberry and all. Technology – so many options, so little time! ;)
I’m blogging from Florida though today! We are on a Disney vacation! Our first trip to Disney! I’ve been to Disney about 12 years ago or so, but no one else in our family has been. It’s been a fun and busy week, and it is coming to an end tomorrow night. We’ve had so much fun! By tomorrow we will have had 8 days of Disney fun – in all 4 parks! We’ve rode on dozens and dozens of rides, watched some great parades, seen spectacular fireworks, and had a lot of fun! I have so many pictures – I think I’ve taken about 500 so far, and I put some of them on facebook, but I’ll share a few of my favorites here too, and of course I’ll be scrapping them, so I’ll share those as I do that as well! We haven’t had super good weather, but it’s better than being in MI in 12 degree weather! The worst part is the rain. Doing Disney in the rain with kids is just not real fun.
I could do so many more, but I figured most of you have seen them on facebook, so I will spare you! I can’t wait scrap these! I hope to make a whole Disney vacation book!
Today is probably our nicest day here! The kids have been swimming all morning, and this afternoon we will head to the Magic Kingdom again and catch the fireworks and all that again. I didn’t get any pictures of that the first time we did it because it was a rainy day, so I didn’t even take the camera with that day!
I haven’t been scrapping at all, but I know there is a dynamic BYOC coming to the Lilypad tomorrow – I can’t wait to play with some of the goodies once I get back!
Have a Dippity Doo Da Day!
MandaKay



3 comments:
I hear ya sista! It takes so much less time to load pics on FB too- makes blogging seem like work instead of fun!
So glad you are having fun! And that the weather cleared up for you! Many prayers for safe travels home! Start making a list of your favorite things so that we don't miss anything when we go in a few weeks! (and the not so good things- meant to warn you about the Lilo and Stitch ride- hope you did NOT go on that- it freaked me out even!!!!!)
Such a cute blog! Great pics! Thanks for leaving a comment on mine. I love new blog friends!
It's me Kidnurse from SMJ's....saw your comment on my scrap blog about Disney photos. I didn't realized you are there now. (Any you want to borrow from me, you are welcome to lift). I will be putting my instructions for my teacher item on my blog today.
Post a Comment