3.31.2010

Floating


I think the nice weather really helps with peoples attitudes! I know my attitude has been better since the last post and I now feel like I am floating and not having to tread water so much! Tonight is our last night of Wed. night program at church, and Kyle and I both taught this year, so it will be kind of nice to wrap that up for a while and not have that commitment! We have pizza supper, the program, and then ice cream social afterwards, so I look forward to that! I had a great group of kids this year and they were so much fun to teach!

I have a few LO's to share that I finished up recently!

a couple easter ones:
using SMJ's newest kit - Easter Bunny

using a template by Amy Martin, Jacque's He is Risen paper pieces and other TLP goodies


I am also still trying to bust out Disney LO's every now and again too! I actually kind of miss Disney as I do these LO's!!!



Should be an exciting weekend - seeing that Fri. is the first Fri. of the month, and over at The-Lilypad that means BYOC (build your own collab) time! This month does not dissapoint either!!! Stay tuned for a sale, some exciting "hopping" going on too if you know what I mean! ;)

Ciao,

MandaKay

No comments: