Here in Michigan we have finally welcomed in spring. Well, actually it is feeling like summer. 81 degrees here. So many people are heading down south from here b/c local spring break starts tomorrow, and it is actually warmer here in MI today than it is in FL!!! I am so looking forward to having both girls home with me this coming week and not having to run out and about on my days off next week! Hopefully the girls and I can do something fun!
If you have been blog hopping, then WELCOME!!! I am LOVING these Lilypad Blog Hops! And isn't this newest BYOC just the best EVER??? If you know me at all you know I love a good quickpage or template! It's not that I don't scrap to be creative, but it definitely isn't my main reason, (I know some people think that using quickpages & templates means you aren't using your own creativity - not me!) so I love a little help on some of my pages, in the form of quickpages or templates!!! I had so much fun creating this LO, and it actually started from one of Amy Martin's templates from the BYOC collection! As you can see in my original I have added a title and some journaling, which I encourage you to do - I just left that stuff off of the quickpage obviously so that you can use whatever picture you see best fit! So have fun on the rest of the blog hop, and don't forget to post your pages so we can see your work!!!
my LO/quickpage:

Download links: ( I don't suspect that I will run out of download links, but start with download link #1, and then if that one doesn't work then go down to #2, and so on and so forth!)
And now you need to hop on over to Jacque's blog (one of our very own Pad Designers!!!), to grab your next little goodie!!! Enjoy the weekend and don't forget to visit the pad for some chats and sales!!!
(p.s. - the blog hop starts at Amy M.'s blog, if you are just visiting my blog and don't know where to start!)



5 comments:
Very sweet page- thanks!
oh this is wonderful as usual!
TY
Lovely. Thanks :-)
Thank-you.
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment