I cannot even believe it is the middle of Nov. already! I feel like from here on out we speed thru the rest of the year. Before we know it we will be ringing in 2011!!! Personally I am kind of glad that this past week is coming to an end! It’s been a doozey. It’s been one for the books. Why not throw 2 house showings, starting a new job, 5 salon appts., being a single parent all week because Hubby is off hunting, cleaning, and putting out dramatic fires between 3 lively little girls all into one week. Until next year!
It’s a busy but fun week ahead! I love thanksgiving! My kids all get to be home this week with no school! I love weeks off that we don’t have to pack lunch, drop off and pick up at preschool, and that we can all be home together! We have our annual friends dinner the night before Thanksgiving! Always something to look forward to! I think the tradition is like at least 7 years in the making! Our group of friends (along with all our families) gets together over dinner out - I love traditions! And Thanksgiving Day…of course full of traditions! And Black Friday – well not so full of tradition – looks different for us every year I think! Not a Black Friday shopper at all. Occasionally we have gone out later afternoon to see what kind of deals are still left, but we don’t do the crazy early morning shopping. And so far I haven’t seen any deals that I just have to have this year, so I think I’ll sleep in!
So I’ve done a little blogging over at The-Lilypad! If you have ever wondered how to easily mat your photos in Photoshop CS or Photoshop Elements, then go learn a little bit from my Tips & Tricks: Digital Matting tutorial!
That’s it for tonight. For some reason I am up yet at 1:00am, and I really should be sleeping (I may have actually dozed off a few times during writing this post)! I actually have no LO’s to share because I haven’t really worked on anything since last weekend scrapbook weekend. Unusual, I know!
MandaKay



No comments:
Post a Comment