3.02.2011

Some new LO’s

I wonder how many of my posts start with that title or something very similar!!!  I think that is my common go to title for posts that are going to have some layouts.  A few things to share – LILYPAD Challenges – I am hosting one this month – it’s the formula challenge!

March Formula Challenge

I love the month of March for so many reasons...spring slowly starts here in Michigan, St. Patty's day, and it's my birthday month!!! My formula challenge for this month will incorporate a little bit of all of these things!

1. I want the main colors of your page to be "spingy"!
2. You need to have 3 green elements - in memory of Saint Patrick & Ireland!
3. It's my 31st birthday. I need you to use 3 fasteners (staples, stitching, clips, brads, buttons -anything that you would use in real life to fasten something to a page), and 1 alpha!
4. And I'm kind of a date freak - put a date on your page somewhere!

And here is a little inspiration for you:

Have fun and I can't wait to see your pages!!!

***Please note our NEW CHALLENGE SYSTEM, starting with our March challenges! The Pad is switching to a points system for their challenges; the number of challenges you participate in determines the store discount you will receive at the end of the month:
2 challenges = 10% off
4 challenges = 20% off
6 challenges = 30 % off
If you complete all 7 challenges, you will receive a coupon for 30% off, plus you will be entered to win a $10 store gift certificate! All challenges need to contain 75% TLP product.
To keep track, please post your pages in the March Challenge Layouts thread.

Challenges are a great way to get a page scrapped quickly and when you play at TLP you also now have the opportunity to earn discount codes for product!

And I participated in the template challenge too!  You get a free template to play with and create a page with by Amy Martin!  Here is my page!

Little-Stinker-Dog

And then a few random layouts that I have worked on!

Behind-the-next-cloud-copy

I-am-5!

Sugar-Sweet

I hope to have another LO post to share after this weekend, because I am scrapbooking for the weekend with some girlfriends.  I need to have a game plan on what pages I want to work on and get done!  I always enjoy getting together with girlfriends and scrap, watch girlie movies, eat great food, and just enjoy some time without kiddos.

Have a great day!

MandaKay

No comments: