3.22.2011

Mid Week

We are almost mid week!  The hard part for me about that, is that my second half of the week is always way harder than the first half.  I work now the last part of the week, and from Wednesday night church night thru Friday at 5:30 it is GO GO GO here.  Tomorrow night is our last night of Wed. night programming at church, which will be a nice welcomed relief – one more night to free up for the spring and summer!

I never posted the LO’s I worked on at my last scrapbooking weekend away!  I think I probably finished about 10 LO’s.  We watched about 3 movies and gabbed a lot!  It was a fun fun weekend!

Here are a few of the LO’s I worked on.  Some of the LO’s I did will be going in a bound book, so I will have to show those off later!

Basement-Build

Click!

Scrapaholic

It's-A-Girl-Thing

Tigers-Game-2010

Where-is-Spring

I’m really struggling with my pictures this year so far too.  I am continuing on Project 365 – taking a photo a day (or at least 7 a week is really more like it, since I don’t snap one a day always!), but I am finding myself very bored, and uninspired.  I think pictures get better come spring, summer and fall in Michigan – when I am outside more and we are more active!

So, who’s looking forward to spring break, who’s been on spring break and are you going anywhere/have you been anywhere?!   We are staying home, hoping for great weather, and looking forward to no plans!  We may need to do a trip to IKEA, but nothing else planned!

Chat at ya soon,

MandaKay

No comments: