9.06.2011

A Grandma?

I got into a conversation the other day with my girls about how many kids they want to have some day.  I don’t remember exactly how it came up, but I think Selah was talking about being a mom some day – she brings this up a lot, especially when I am making dinner, baking, or doing something that she thinks would be a fun “mom” thing!  All three of them were in the kitchen with Kyle and I , and so we asked each of the girls how many kids they wanted to have.  Documenting this here on the blog is more of a way for me to write it down and get it off the sticky note in my kitchen…hate having too many of those sitting on my counter!  This will definitely become a scrap book page at some point – just need to decide if I want to do one per kid or put all three on one page!

Braelyn’s answer at 7 years old:  2 kids, 1 girl and 1 boy

Selah’s answer at 5 years old:  6 kids, 2 boys, then 2 girls, then a baby boy , and another baby girl.  She was specific about the order and everything!!!

Gracyn’s answer at 3 years old:  4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls

So, potentially someday Kyle and I will be grandparents to 12 kids!  Wow – that is a crazy thought!  I love it!

No comments: