9.21.2011

School’s in full swing

 

School is in full swing now, and it’s going pretty good.  Braelyn is doing well and likes her teacher and class.  Selah is still struggling, crying every morning, but seems to do fine when she is at school now, so that is an improvement at least.  Gracyn has now been switched to 2 day threeschool which is going to be a much better fit for her than the one day.  She loves school!  September has been moving right along, and next week is Gracyn’s 4th birthday!  We don’t have big plans, but she wants to go to Chuck E Cheese, so I am sure we will be doing that.

Here are a few beginning of school LO’s I have been working on.

Kindergarten-Note-copySeek-BeautySelah's-Kindergarten-Teacher

I’ve been struggling a lot lately with my work schedule.  The “mommy guilt” of working has really been getting to me lately, and a schedule that isn’t ideal for school schedules and Grandma schedules doesn’t make it easy to get it out of my head.  I am also realizing that the years that my kids are home with me are growing fewer – soon they will all be in school full time – wow – that is scary to me!

Hope you all have a great rest of your week!!!

MandaKay

No comments: