1.04.2012

Welcome 2012!

Happy New Year everyone!  I am excited for 2012 – have a feeling it will be a good year!  I’ve done a little thinking about my goals for this year and did a scrapbook LO of them – can’t wait to look back at the end of the year and see how I did!

New-Year,-New-Me

We spent the New Year weekend at a friends cabin in the U.P. – Drummond Island.  It was a fun weekend, and kind of nice to go out for a weekend getaway.  The kids loved playing with their friends!

Cabin-in-Winter

We did a night of bowling too – one of the only things to go out and do on the island!

Bowling-at-Pins

And I finished 6 LO’s while up there – they all came together fast and it’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t have internet!!!  Smile

Christmas-Cookies-2011EST-2001Gracyn-Fall-BeautyPerfect-Autumn-Day-BraelynSnow-Fort-2011

So, we get to start out our 2012 year with a cruise!  Kyle won it thru his work, and we quickly booked a weekend that would work with our parents who will be helping out with the kids, so we booked it only a month before departure!!!  I am beyond excited, and we have never been on a cruise before, and it’s something that we definitely would probably not do if we had to pay for it ourselves!  We are BLESSED!

No comments: