12.13.2011

Cookie Exchange

I’m going to be busy making cookies in the next week or so!  This weekend starts our busy party season, and instead of an actual cookie exchange I am going to be  bringing cookies to many parties I think!!!  I can’t wait to try different kinds!  Here’s a little package I received in the mail last week from Betty Crocker and Hershey’s!!!

IMG_7959

I received an apron, 3 bags of hershey’s kisses, a box of Hershey’s Cocoa, 3 packages of Betty Crocker cookie mixes, and little recipe books and boxes for packaging!  I can’t wait to play with it all, and I can’t wait to try different types of holiday cookies!!!

 

What kind of cookies do you like to make during the holidays?  My favorite are the peanut butter kiss cookies and also frosted sugar cookies!  There were a few other recipes I wanted to try as well though!  Check these cookies out…I love anything almond tasting, so I am sure I will love them!  And these look real yummy too!

So, if you are lucky enough to be at some of the same parties as me in the next few weeks I am sure you will see a variety of cookies from me!  And if not, maybe some will just appear in your kitchen to enjoy courtesy of me and Betty Crocker/Hershey’s!!!

 

MandaKay

No comments: