After 7 days of being single mom, I am finally going to get some relief!!! My husband left for deer camp last Monday morning. I have been flat flying ever since. It's quite a chore to get three (wait - 4 including myself) girls ready for going out, ready for bed, fed, etc... The girls did fairly well all week though. Yesterday and today I am hitting my breaking point though. I really can't wait to see Kyle either - I miss him and his companionship. The girls miss his rough housing. Luckily my dad came over the other night and him and my mom played with them - some of their normal "dad" games too - duck duck goose and a little wrestling. They also love musical chairs.
:::A break from your normal broadcast to just give you a snippet of info. Braelyn is currently screaming like a one year old in her room. I sent her to her room for pushing and fighting with her sister for the umpteenth time this morning. Man do they fight a lot!:::
Ok, so anyway, I did not get as much done as I would like this week - scrapping wise. I did finish up my calendars and now I need to decide if I want to print them, or if I want to bring them in to get printed. I get one free one from shutterfly, but they will only use their bottom grids and I just don't think that looks as nice. So the one I have printed there will be my work one! I have at three others to print - which would be quite time consuming right now, and not to mention -a TON of ink. I printed out one CD calendar and might print up one more - not real sure though. I am thru letter I in Braelyn's Alphabet book - so slowly making progress on that too. Gracyn's Baby Daze book is up to date too - just not printed yet - I need an album to put that in. And then I also try to scrap just for fun - with Lilypad and Shabby Miss Jenn goodies! I love being on these two teams b/c they are totally my go to for designers! I have no problem playing with these goodies! Here is one LO that is just for fun to show off and I have two more that I will share this week sometime! It is up in my galleries if you want credits!

Today I am heading over to my mom's for a good lunch and then home for naps for the girls. My friend might come over for a bit to scrap since Kyle is gone thru the day. Then tonight I get to see my hubby!!! Tomorrow he has off of work b/c they will be home late and then we will spend the day together as a family! I won't post until Tue. or Wed. for sure - and then look at that - it's Thanksgiving and Kyle will have that whole long weekend off too! I hope you all enjoy your last weekend day and we'll chat at you soon!



4 comments:
HOOOOOOORAY!!!!!!!! I'm so glad! That must have been ROUGH! HUGS!!!
I love your LO- that is a brilliant color purple- really pops out! Glad Kyle is coming home- see you all on Thursday- looking forward to hanging out at your house.
Hey!
So went into zeeland ER and the doctor again this morning still nothing.. just an allergic reaction to something! my feet and hands are so sore just from the hives swelling in the skin... so anyways.. nothing contagious and im off work this week now just because i cant walk on my feet and have no strength in my arms! anways I enjoyed getting to spend some time with the girls the other night! :)
hope you have a great week! :)
-Cassie
Yeah!! So glad Kyle is home for ya! A SAHM of 3 with no help...oh man! Have a g great week and a great Thanksgiving! So fun that you have a new bundle to be thankful for this year. :)
Great layout also by the way - love it!
Post a Comment