1.30.2008

Ahhhh......

I think God knows when we need a moment to breath! I know He knows in fact! Today He is giving me that day! So even though I don't have any kids that would have gone to school today - I still get a snow day! You don't even know how exciting this is for me. You see, since I have gone back to work at the beginning of this month I have had to leave the house EVERY day by 9:15am at the latest (on Mon. and Thur. it is 8:00am). I work half days on Wed. which is okay, but truth be told I would love to have Wed. totally off so that I can have one day to just stay in! There is nothing better than staying in my PJ's, cleaning, playing, scrapping, all of it. The girls totally love it too - just having a MOM day with me! No going anywhere! So, I have off b/c Cassie (my sweet Wed. babysitter ;)) couldn't really brave these nasty roads we have here today - the police are advising people to just stay in and don't drive, so I called in and told them I probably wasn't going to drive the 17 miles to get there either! Anyway, life is good here today! I spent all morning just cleaning and letting the girls help me (which they thought was cool actually b/c I normally don't let them help, and b/c Selah got some new play cleaning tools for her birthday - that she used!). We wrestled a bit on the floor and then had a nice lunch together. Now they are napping and I get to SCRAP! Ahhhh I am in heaven - LOL! I haven't really had a lot of time to scrap lately - mostly when I am on my computer it is just checking emails and doing odds and ends things, so today I am going to SCRAP! I am sure I will be showing off a LO later.

So I hope you are all having as great a day as I am!
Toodles,
MandaKay

4 comments:

S Huiz said...

Yay for snow days! Glad Selah enjoys her cleaning tools/supplies. I thought you might get some good help with those wood floors! Happy scrapping!

Unknown said...

I love to hear that you are having a great day at home being "snowed" in. Also very cool that the girls are helping you clean and actually enjoyed it.

Enjoy the rest of your afternoon scrapping & relaxing in the warmth.

Anonymous said...

OMG Have a fabulous cozy day! :)

Cassondra Wolters said...

Hey!

So I felt really bad calling you this morning and telling you I wasnt sure that I would be able to make it from here to there on my lovely country roads :)

I am glad you got the day to spend with the girls.. I didnt want to have to call and cancel on you! However it was a good thing that I did seen as I barely made it out of my garage at 2 to go to work :)

But anyways... sounds like you had a great day I will for sure be there next week! :)

-Cassie