So, I did not take my computer along even though they had wi-fi. It was great to leave it for 3 days! Now don't get me wrong - it was also great to get back on it last night!!! Want to know why it was so great??? I found out that I made Janet Phillips creative team!!!! What an honor! I had the privilage of meeting Janet last summer and the great thing about Janet is that I know her heart is just pure good! She is such a great person! I love her reason for creating templates - to help people scrap their memories - and that is the prime reason I love her templates - so I guess you could say at least in my eyes she is accomplishing her goal! So - you will see even more of my LO's using Janet's templates!

Went to the RV Show today after church with just Kyle. His parents let the girls nap at their house so we could go it alone - THANKS Mom and Dad H.! Anyway - we had possible intent of picking a travel trailer up at the show, but we didn't find the exact one we wanted. Kyle and I don't make big brand new purchases often - if you know us you would know since we drive a 1997 Tahoe that barely fits our three car seats across the back seat. However we LOVE to camp and for the last three summers we have borrowed my grandma's OLD motorhome which just does not fit our family anymore. So I think this year will be the year we buy our own camper with bunks for the kids!!! And I know we will get good use out of it and the only reason we will probably buy new is that a. we will keep it for a LONG time, and b. the older used ones are going for almost as much and the new ones are just obviously a lot cleaner! A lot of people do not store their units indoors and they show wear real quickly if you don't so we would want a really gently used CLEAN used unit if we went that route! Anyway - basically just saying we aren't sold yet! This is my ideal travel trailer in this floor plan. We did take a look at this one too - which had a couple nice features to it! We'll see - it's a big thing for us to buy something like this so we need to really think it thru!
Back to a big work week tomorrow - and another busy week. I have dropped out of BSF for the rest of the year - just too busy with working on that day and rushing to that. So Mon. and Tue. are home nights with Kyle starting to frame the basement hopefully. Then Thur. night we are going to see Dave Ramsey in a nearby town. Fri. night we have my work Christmas party. We do it later in Jan. so that it does not interfere with Christmas busyness. We are just going to dinner and will have a few drinks afterwards. Should be two nice nights out. Anyway - there's a rundown! I hope you all have a great week and I hope you are doing better than you deserve! Had to throw that in for any Dave Ramsey listeners out there. I love that phrase and I could only wish to be able to live that way every day - better than I deserve - because truly we should all be better than we deserve! God blesses us HUGE!!!
NIGHT!



6 comments:
Woohoo! So glad to be on Janet's team with you! :)
Sounds like you had a fun weekend ... and I can't wait to see your new haircut! :)
Wow- big long post! Glad to know GWL is so much fun. I know what you mean about counting kids- I do it ALL the time,especially around water. Great LO of Kyle and G- captures a daddy's love for his little girl. Sorry you had to drop out of BSF- maybe you can try again next year if life is calmer. Good luck on your camper hunt- those 2 look like really nice ones- you'll make great memories in those. :-) Have fun on your two nights out this week!
Congrats on Janet's team!
Glad you had fun at Great wolf too! Sounds like it was a busy weekend there!
We never made it to the RV show, weather just wasn't good enough/worth it! To bad you didn't find what you wanted, I like the floor plan you have picked out, that's pretty much what we want... bunks are a definate! Have a great week!
LOL I'm ALWAYS doing headcounts! UGHH!!! LOL I never stop!
SOoo glad you had a fun trip! Congrats on the Missy Janet team! Her templates ROCK!!!
And LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR PAGE!!!!!!!
Glad you had a great time on your trip!!! It is nice to get away, especially this time of year.
Have fun at the Dave Ramsey thing. He is a hoot to listen too! We loved the class so much. It works too! We will be consumer debt free possibly by the end of this month. We have our house and then a student loan (I guess that is still considered consumer debt) and that is it!Feels good!
Have a good time!
You'll have to take notes for me at the Dave Ramsey thing! Congrats on making Janets team, how awesome is that!!!
Super cute LO if Gracyn too...ADORABLE.
Oh, will e-mail you tonight about the baptism dress. Eva is still sleeping and it's in her room.
Post a Comment