4.07.2008

Layouts

It's been a long time since I posted LO's I think. Here are a few of my latest! The first two are done with all the goodies from the BYOC at The Lilypad! Another GREAT Collab from there!!! This first one is for the Lilypad Blog challenge this week - scrap your family outtake photos! Kyle and the girls went into a photo booth at The Great Wolf Lodge a while back. He brought me back these photos. You know you have a lot of kids when you try to squeeze them all into the pic! :) What a blessing right?!

This LO is done using a template by Janet Phillips - her April Grab bag is dynamic, as always! It is available until tomorrow - April 8! The kit is a new Collab with Shabby Miss Jenn and Susan Bartilloni. SMJ also has some new stuff up at her shop along with this kit! Such shabby yummy goodies!



Sorry I have been absent from the blog (my brother tells me never to apologize for that b/c this is just my journal - so I guess I am actually not sorry). My oh so dear husband has been on me for being on the computer too much so again - I am trying to scale down on some things. I am quite flattered really that my husband wants to spend time with me - I can't complain about that for one minute. But anyway - when I am on here I want/need to be scrapping so the blog might turn into more of a LO posting blog - not so much everyday life. Although seeing the LO's will give you a glimpse into our everyday life. I will also put things on here that I want to remember too, so who knows - maybe it won't change much - LOL! I haven't been commenting on blogs as much either - just know that I am still reading when my feeds update!
We had a great shopping trip this weekend - me and hubby! Ahhhh, it was so fun to be just us two! I got some great things at Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, J Crew, and Tommy Hilfiger! Mind you they were all outlets, so I could actually buy the stuff. I don't spend money on shopping like that very often so it was so fun!!! The girls got some great stuff from Gymboree and children's place! Kyle made out like a rat at Banana Republic, J Crew, American Eagle, and Old Navy! Now it's back to a normal work week. Alot of MI people are on spring break right now so it's very quiet around here this week!
Have a good week everyone!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Great layouts, Amanda! I especially love the first one - so cute! Even though I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing new posts, you don't have to apologize for being a little MIA! :) Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Jealous of your shopping trip. I plan on doing that next spring after this baby. Glad you got some time together. It looks gorgeous outside!! Wish I wasn't working.

S Huiz said...

Love your layouts! Sounds like you had lots of success shopping- glad you had fun!

Cassondra Wolters said...

I am so excited to see some of the things from your shopping trip! :)

I love the LO of you and kyle it turned out really cute!

I will see you tomorrow morning hopefully your having a good week :)

Lynette said...

Cuuuutttteee layouts! Love those outtakes! Glad you had luck shopping!