3.29.2008

Busy Day

Been kind of a crazy day around here - so much fun stuff! Kyle came home early from his fishing trip - fish just weren't biting. So he was gone just one night which is nice! This morning though my mom called and asked if I wanted to take the girls to the chicken farm that my dad was doing the electrical at. My dad just LOVES taking the grandkids to see the baby chicks - he was in his glory! So cute! So we hit the road (about a 20 minute drive) to the farm. Braelyn and Selah were in their glory, the chicks were so cute! Here are some pictures (untouched by the way).









These little chicks were just too cute. Gracyn even seemed to enjoy them and even grabbed one at one point!

Since Kyle is home now he will join us at the movies. We are going to go see Horton Hears a Who. I have been wanting to go to see it, and figured I would take the girls for something fun to do while we are missing Daddy, but now he will get to go with us!!! Hope you all have a great rest of your weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute are these pics! Love that they got to see chicks. Josh' class has three too. Happy Spring. :)

Lynette said...

those pics are adorable! So sweet! Hopefully you enjoyed Horton, especially now that you have Kyle to go along!

TheCatLord said...

your girls are just crazy cute! hope you enjoyed your movie!

Nina_VK said...

Cute manda!!! I'm glad that someone got pictures of that. cute cute cute!!

Anonymous said...

What cute pics! Love the pic with chick and your baby...sweet sweet.

Anonymous said...

cute pics! cute chicks! let me know how the movie is b/c I want to take Presley. mostly interested in whether or not it's real engaging. she had no sit for the Bee Movie.

Anonymous said...

Sweet photos! Gracyn has grown up so much since the last time I saw her. I'm making the rounds of the VK sister websites tonight - such fun! :) Glad I found Shawn's, and hence the rest of them. Hope you have a great week, and happy belated birthday! I thought of you on the 24th but didn't get around to sending birthday wishes. Hope it was a good day!