4.27.2008

Weekend Pictures

Just wanted to pop in and share some pictures from this weekend! We've had a fun couple of days! Friday was my day off, and after bringing and picking Braelyn up from school we did lunch with Dad at good ole Taco Bell. When we got home we played outside for a while because it was so warm - the girls loved riding their bikes and scooters and just enjoying the outdoors. I tired them all out for naps and then at night we went to Fun Night at Braelyn's school. That was a good time, but it was quite warm in the school and with three kids it just ended up getting hectic, so we went with Chad and Julie and the all the kids to Pizza Hut for dinner after playing a few games. On Saturday morning we got up and got ready to run errands. We first went to the tanner so I could tan (whoohoooo for me getting a little tan - I am normally pasty!!! Amazing what a slight tan can do for my conscience!). After I tanned we headed to Paint-A-Pot for the girls to make new dinner plates. Selah's last plate she did broke so we figured we'd have them each do a new one. That was quite hectic too with three little ones. Gracyn really has been quite fussy lately - can't barely handle it. Anyway - they got their plates done and we can pick them up next week - I'll have to take photos of them! Then we did our little Meijer/grocery store run. The girls had won a fish each at the Fun Night so we went to get a tank and some food - we got them all set up in their room - I think they will like it - we'll see if they live! Right from there we had to rush home, unpack goodies, shower, kids down for naps and be ready to go out for the night by 2:30. We made it happen and Kyle's mom was here at 2:30 with my niece and nephews for a big night of babysitting 6 kids!!! We got to go to see Sawyer Brown in concert in Indiana. The drive there is about 2 big hours and we wanted to do dinner when we got there. It was such a fun time! I loved being out with just adults - although I can't say it was a quiet evening! The ride there was nice and quiet and relaxing, as was the dinner. The concert was energetic and loud, and then the ride home was loud b/c I drove the guys all back and they liked to jam. I did love just listening to the music though - good music night! Did I mention that we got to go backstage and do the Meet and Greet?! Sarah (she has more pics on her blog!) gets us great tickets b/c her brother knows Mark Miller so we got to meet him (again!) See below for some fun pictures!

Mark Miller - lead singer - Sawyer Brown (also the producer? for Casting Crowns! Can see the story HERE if you are interested!)



Kyle and I with Mark


Kyle and I - date night!!!!




The group of gals with Mark (me, Sarah, Mark, Lisa, and Missy)




Mark in concert - he's a great dancer!!!



Anyway - so it's been a fun weekend so far, and church was great this morning. We are also so so lucky to live in the same city as this organization and Dan Seaborn! He is an awesome person and such an inspiring speaker. He has such an enthusiastic longing to help people make great families and marriages. So tonight we are going to this event. Should be awesome and Mark Harris is performing! How lucky am I??? God is good!


Here are some new LO's from me! These two great kits came out this weekend! I am getting so excited for National Scrapbook Day too - this coming weekend!!!
This LO was done with the Lilypad Collab between Natalie Braxton and Emily Merrit - huge adorable kit!

This LO (I think one of my favorites to date) was done with Shabby Miss Jenn's new kit Hipster Mom (I am totally going to get great use our of this huge kit!!! Of course all credits on both LO's can be seen in my gallery!

OK - I've talked your ear off - have a great night and a good start to a new week!

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Sounds like you all had a good time! I LOVE those messy piggytails too, unfortunatly my daughter grew out of likeing them and now HATES (like tears in eyes) when I put them in... they grow up to fast! Your layotus look great!

Missy said...

It was really a fun night Saturday! Good to hang out with you girls for a bit! The LO's are awesome! Are those all digital? I'll have to ask you about that sometime!

Anonymous said...

Love love love your LOs...especially the pigtails one! Super cute!!!

S Huiz said...

It was a fun time! Thanks for going! Cute pic of you both with Mark- I am surprised I didn't get one. Hope you enjoyed your night with Dan Seaborn!

TheCatLord said...

sounds like a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

OH love those pics Mandy! You are so cute!!!!