Here is my first LO using this kit (I say first because I know I will use it more!)
Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day and so there are just so many awesome things coming out!
Janet has put out a TON of new stuff, and if you are looking into dabbling in some hybrid stuff I would run, not walk to her store! And I just got the link to her grab bag last night and I can't WAIT to play with that!!!
And of course SMJ might just have something up her sleeve for NSD too! ;) ;) ;)
This week has been busier than I anticipated to say the least! Tue. and Wed. night we swapped date night with my sister and her husband so we had their 4 kids Tue. night and they had our kids last night! it is so nice to do dinner out with NO kids! We ate at Olive Garden and strolled the mall and had Cold Stone for dessert!
We also had our third showing with the same couple thru our house yesterday. It was actually kind of a suprise b/c it was set up for today at 4:00 and all the sudden they knocked on my door and they meant for it to be Wed. at 4:00. Luckily I was in the process of cleaning it when I got home from work while the girls napped, so I had it all pretty much ready - just didn't get to mopping the floor. These people are very interested in our home I guess, but I have been told that they are VERY indecisive! So we will see what comes of it! Kind of a stressful time with all the unknowns, but I am just trusting God knows the timing on this and what will happen - guess that is quite comforting!
I have an appointment tonight and then tomorrow is the fireworks kick off for our bit Tulip Time Festival here in our city! Big week ahead of parades, junk food, dutch dancers, etc...! The girls will LOVE it!
So I will try to pop back in this weekend to show off some more LO's! I hope to really do some scrapping tomorrow since my house is clean and it's a stay at home day (other than bringing B to school)!
Have a great day!



3 comments:
Your house looked clean to me on wednesday when I left so thats good!
I completly understand the unknown feeling about things! Not fun but at the same time it is alll in Gods hands!! :)
I love the LO of B its super cute
Hope you have a great weekend.. I will call you sometime before Wed!
Tell the girls I say hello :)
Goofy Braelyn! Such a sweetie! So hoping that wishy-washy house looker pans out for you!!!!!!! They have to be close to making an offer! We are looking forward to the week of fireworks and parades as well- I just hope the weather cooperates for tonight- isn't looking promising.
just catching up. hope all the showings pay off. very cute LO of Braelynn - so grown up and darling! looks like you girls had fun w/Sawyer Brown.
Post a Comment