So, it's been crazy busy life as usual! We are finalizing stuff on the house, and with three kids it's just near impossible for me to be there and get anything done. I took them with me on Mon. and Tue. night and it just doesn't amount to much. They get crazy and run around and they stress Kyle out! Anyway - the cleaning ladies are there today and yesterday they cleaned the whole upstairs. I can't thank Kyle enough for hiring that part out. On the last 2 houses we built we did EVERYTHING. We built most of it, cleaned it all, etc... I am telling you right now - the best thing we could have done on this one is have these ladies in to clean it! They know just how to clean every nook and cranny!!! It is going to look great and be all ready for us to move stuff in this weekend!!! The plan right now, if we get occupancy permit, is the move our stuff in slowly this weekend - but still live with mom and dad until maybe middle of next week! I would love to be all settled and organized in the house before actually living there! VERY exciting! And get this - the 27th of Oct. will be 4 months exactly from when we had to be out of our last house! We built this house in 4 months which to me just seems inconcievable! It went quickly!
So our weekend last weekend was great! It was awesome to have an adult weekend away! The weather up in Drummond Island was beautiful - about 45 degrees and sunny. We hung out, played games, talked, went bowling, went quading, and I even went for two decent runs! (I've been trying to excerice a little more and I'm pretty proud of myself! I want to get this workout video too!) Anyway - I have a LO that I did when we were up there of us all bowling - I'll share that. We really didn't get any other great pictures. We took quite a few pictures of the FLY mess we had to deal with. I am now utterly facsinated by the life of a fly - let's just say that!

Off to church tonight - night off from the house! We hope to start moving stuff in on Fri. night, so if any of you locals are looking for something to do feel free to come on over! :)



3 comments:
i can agree that it feels good to have cleaning off the do do list- good for kyle!
WHAT??????? WHAT is that mess??? You cannot tell me that is a pile of flies?????? HUH?????
Ryan is planning on helping Friday night- he said he'd call Kyle. Just in case he forgot... tell Kyle he is planning on it. Glad you guys had fun at Drummond.
looks like fun! gross, too!
Post a Comment