And this is Selah's room. It is BRIGHT. We had used this color corral (bright salmon color) in Braelyn and Selah's room in our old house, but only on one wall. We used it again because we knew it matched the bedding we had. IT IS BRIGHT. When the sun is shining in you need sunglasses! Hopefully it tones down once we get the carpet up there and once the black bed and stuff goes in! Yikes - it is BRIGHT!
For some reason I didn't take pics of our master bed and bath - those are looking great too! This week is fnishing up the plumbing, finish electrical, getting carpet laid, tile backsplash done, and numerous other little things. The thing is - Kyle and I leave for up north this Wed. night. Nothing like perfect timing - right?! We are TOTALLY looking forward to getting away though!!! The house can wait - right?! We are way ahead of schedule and we need to have a little fun! Anyway - so our target move in date is like the following weekend - we'll see how it goes. I think we will stay here at my mom's until about the 1st of Nov. I wouldn't mind gettting everything in and settled before we actually move in. It will be nice to have everything in it's place for the most part, and then move in! So there you have it - the most current pictures I have!
Tomorrow is back to work for me - just one day again this week. Tue I am going on a field trip with Braelyn's class to the pumpkin patch, and at night Kyle has a father night with her at school. Tomorrow night we need to work at the house! Toss in there packing for our get-away and we have one busy start to the week! Hope you all have a nice week ahead too!



8 comments:
Ooh, the house is looking great, Manda! I love all the colors...looks so pretty! I can't believe you will be all moved in so soon!
Have a great week...enjoy your time away!
Love the front door, the fireplace and the arches in your house- it is all coming together very nicely!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the colors you picked Mandy! :) I think I'm going to take forever picking colors! :) Super nice pics!
Wow it is all starting to come together..I love all of the colors! How exciting to be moving in withing in the next couple of months! Have a great time this weekend!
It looks GREAT! Love all the colors, I"m sure you are getting so ready to be in!
wow what a gorgeous house Amanda!!!
very nice
I am so excited the house is coming together so fast!
I still remember the day I came over and you were like we have till the end of the month to move out.. doesnt seem that long ago at all and look how fast it all came together!
Give me a call when your moving stuff In you know I will be there to help :)
Hope you guys have fun this weekend
Post a Comment