10.04.2008

Templates & Quickpages

I've just had a chance to play with some template this weekend from Janet Phillips! Her grab bag is out right now until the 5th!!! Run and grab it!!! There are a TON of great templates in it this month!!! Here is a LO I just finished up with one of the packs!!!


And check out these quickpages by Amy Martin - all done with the Oct. BYOC!!! Another great set of LO's that will help you scrap those memories when you are running short on time!!!

All I did with these quickpages was add a title and some journaling and a few extra little bits!

Off to the pumpkin parade today! Braelyn is on the white banner float for her school!!! She is very excited and does not want mom or dad to walk with her. :( Make sure to yell for her if you are at the parade today - she will love picking out faces she knows!!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I'm not positive she knew who we were but she looked at me like maybe???? So I waved and said hi anyway! ;)