
And, with some sadness I have learned that Janet Phillips, my template making QUEEN is going to change direction a bit and not design templates right now. :( She has one LAST GRAB BAG that you MUST buy - it is WELL worth it and it is available until the 6th I believe! On the same note - it is with MUCH excitement that I want to tell you about her new dream! Janet has opened a site called The Daily Digi (TDD) and it is going to be the go to site for everything digi! Great little tips, tricks, info, spotlights that you will not want to miss if you are looking for information! So I am sad that I will not be on Janet's template team, but I am so happy and excited for Janet and the new site that she put together! Congrats Janet - it looks GREAT!
I do have a few more new LO's to post.

This LO uses most Lilypad goodies and was done for the Lilypad blog challenge this week - THREES!

This LO was done using a kit by Sabrina Dupre at Shabby Pickle Designs - first time using her goodies - I got a little gift from her right before the holidays - too sweet!
We had a great New Years Eve. We got together with 2 other couples (was supposed to be 3 other couples, but one of my girlfriends got sick) and we did a progressive dinner. We started here at our house with appetizers - I had fondue for mushrooms, cauliflower, and green beans, a chip and dip thing and a few other little munchies. After that we headed over to the Maat house for dinner - a great ham, party potatoes, brocolli, rolls, and applesauce. After dinner we played a little Wii Guitar hero and played around with the Wii Fit! By about 9:00 we headed on over to the Tibbs' house for a whopper ice cream dessert! By 11:30 we made our way back here so we could relieve our babysitter and we rang in the new year together! Beth took all the pics so I will have to wait until I get a few from her to post! Speaking of - I need to get pictures from a few people - Tammy, Nina, Beth, Kim, Shawn - if you have any good pics of my kids I'll take them!!! Really - I will take any good pics of any of the last few parties - even if they don't have my kids so that I can document the parties!!! Anyway - I am enjoying these nice long weekends with Kyle home and it will be eye opening to get back in the swing of things next week! I better go enjoy the weekend while I have it!
Adios Amigos!



1 comment:
Cute LOs Manda and the progressive supper sounds like a fun new years eve thing to do. I think almost all the pics I took at Christmas are on Kimmy's camera so check with her. I think I took a few on my camera that I haven't downloaded yet so if there's any keepers I'll send 'em this weekend. :) Thanks again so much for the ride Christmas Eve.
Post a Comment