
So I have been scrapping lately with my Wacom Bamboo Fun Tablet and I love it! I really would love to learn how to use it even more when I have the time, but I love the pen and have gotten used to scrapping with it! I am doing something I don't normally do and I am entering some layouts in the Penscrappers challenge. I just entered this LO (that I did for The-Lilypad Blog Challenge this week) and so if you have a second go on over and vote for it!!! (just follow the link and hit the VOTE NOW "tape" button!) HERE is my entire gallery there - I only have submitted about 4 LO's so far I think.
Check out The-Lilypad Sale Calendar this month too - all kinds of deals going on because of the 2 Yr. B-day celebration - and don't forget the great $1 deals tomorrow - some good "staple" items coming out that every digi stash should have!!!
I also have to just mention how proud of myself I am. On Dec. 13 I got the workout video "30 Day Shred" and I have done it every day except for 2 since then (the two days off were during the flu episode!) I feel great (tanning helps too here in Michigan - getting ready for that warm tropical weather!!!). The workouts are only 20 minutes long and although they are tough they are bearable. I am not a workout type gal -let me tell you. Prior to October of last year I HATED excersizing, and I also don't eat all that great. I am just feeling that now that I am probably done having kids I can actually work at being healthy and I can maintain a decent weight. It's amazing to me how my abs were shot from having 3 kids in 3 1/2 years! Anyway - just wanted to post a little bit about the workout video - I HIGHLY recommend it!



7 comments:
Adorable LO manda. I voted for ya. :) And I picked up that DVD just before new years and have done it a few times. I had big ideas of doing it every day but unfortunately I was feeling it more in areas I didn't really want to work and not enough in the areas I DID so I've been alternating it with my pilates instead. It certainly kicks your butt though. Those darn calf muscles we get from mom. I try to avoid anything that builds them up and after 2 days in a row of that dvd I could barely walk they were so sore. Forget knee high boots, if I did 30 days straight of that video I think I'd need most of my jeans altered. ;)
Hey Amanda...
I am just getting into the whole digital scrapbook world and wondered where you buy your paper to print your pages (12 x 12) or where you get your pages printed...if you don't mind my asking? Thanks!
I voted for ya girl! :) I am having trouble finding the DVD at the store, maybe I will just have to order it online. LOVE the LO too BTW! :)
I just ordered it online from Target for 11.49 including shipping! Anytime I watch Biggest Loser, I think, I can get in shape if all of those morbidly obese people can do it, yet I don't. Now I'm gonna try!
Thanks for the tip, Manda. I just ordered that DVD from Amazon and I also ordered some resistance bands. I have been using my eliptical every day starting Monday and even today it feels better than the first day. I'm hoping to get in a little better shape cardio wise before I allow Jillian to really kick my butt.
i voted for your adorable layout! hey you are pretty good with that pen!
thanks for the tip on the video i think i am gonna get it thru amazon with my cg!!
you go girl!! I looked at the shred video... maybe I'll have to buy it. two nights on the treadmill really isn't doing it. love your LO... absolutely gorgeous. see you soon!
Post a Comment