2.10.2009

Tuesday Ramblings

Happy Tuesday! Those of you who live in Michigan here are enjoying this warmer weather with me, aren't you?!!! At noon is was 55 degrees - and I believe it got even warmer since then! Me and the girls are going to take a walk around the subdivision when Gracyn wakes up! We have to enjoy this warm weather while we have it! Yesterday I had to work so I didn't get out in it much. This morning we dropped Braelyn off at school and then ran some errands with the other two girls. I have a week full of sign ups for kinderartens and threeschool, so today I got one of them taken care of and Thur. I will go at 3:30 and sit until after 7:00 in hopes of getting the days I want for Selah! Tomorrow is a work day for me again and then church with pizza supper at night! Love pizza supper on a night I work - makes dinner so easy!!! This weekend is pretty low key again! Sat. night we are having a birthday party for my niece Kennedy (and a reschedule of Selah's from last month!), combined with a little valentine stuff! I am not in to going out on Valentines and battling the crowds, and fighting for babysitters! That pretty much sums up our week I think!



A few LO's I just finished up!



Both of these LO's are using the new February BYOC (build your own collab) over at The-Lilypad! They also are both done with Janet's templates, which are no longer for sale, but have you seen her new digital knowledge site (thedailydigi.com)??? It is AWESOME and she still gives out great little freebies!

I've been finishing up our taxes and also have been working on Valentines treats so that has been keeping me away from scrapping lately - tonight I am going to a friends house for our monthly scrap night, so hopefully I can do some more tonight! I'd love to have a go at our vacation photos!!!

3 comments:

bethmaat said...

cute lo's
have fun tonight, hope you get lots of vacay lo's started :)

S Huiz said...

I saw that it got up to 61 degrees today- WOW! It was nice, wasn't it????? If only it could stay! Hope you enjoyed your walk. Where did you end up enrolling B? Are you doing ZCS for Selah for 3-school? Sounds like you'll be in line a long time! See you tomorrow night at church- I FINALLY have a picture of Sadie to give you! Remind me...

Anonymous said...

Your LOs are super cute! Yes, please do some vacations pics that would be fun to see. I can understand pizza night. Hey, 2nd Ref Church will take your kids from 5-8pm on Vday for $10... kids have to be potty-trained though, so probably not Gracyn. I guess they do that every year. kinda cool. The spring weather was awesome... too bad there's snow today! Ugh!