5.26.2009

Holiday Weekend pics and LO's

Visually heavy post here. I am just getting to upload my pictures and LO's from the weekend! We had a great time in the U.P. of Michigan - great weather! We did a lot of quading and eating, and the guys fishing! Had some great bonfires as well! Good times had by all! I'd say the pictures sum it all up - I had to pick and choose from about 150!!!!













Here are pictures from Braelyn's preschool graduation. She did great and the little program was adorable!

And finally, some LO's that I worked on this past weekend. Very hodge podgey here - some were for our vacation book that we are trying to finish up and get printed, some are from this weekend and some are just misc. LO's!









There you have it. If you have stuck with it thus far - good job - that is a ton of pictures and LO's!
MandaKay

No comments: