I thought I blogged once a while back about the "So You Think You Can Scrap" contest that I entered, but I cannot find where I posted. Not a big deal really that I can't find it, but I finished the contest. It was a 6 week contest - one LO every week based on a challenge given to you. I really am amazed that I made it thru all 6 weeks and I got 6 GREAT LO's done - some of my favorites really. The contest is over of course, and I didn't win - which is what I expected, and I can finally show off my LO's. I was anonomous throughout the contest (although I don't know how anonomous I really was b/c I believed in using my own pictures and doing the pages as real scrapbook pages for my books!) Here they are:
Week 1 - It's so me (scrap a LO about something that people say about you)
Week 2: Flashback (scrap an older picture - a flashback)
Week 3 - Moment in Time (scrap a moment in time - a picture you captured that you are so glad you did

Week 4 - Sing Sing a Song (scrap about a song - with some lyrics on the page)
Week 5 - Color My World (alter your picture - run an action on it)
Week 6 - It's a Bird...It's a Plane (scrap a "thing", not a person)

There you have it - my contest LO's! This post took me all of yesterday and today (on and off of course), because Blogger is ridiculous when it comes to posting pics now all of the sudden.
I will try to do another post of Braelyn's party last night - it went great and she loved having everyone over and showing them all of her stuff!
Have a great Saturday and Sunday!
Amanda



1 comment:
wow! love all of your layouts! every. single. one.
Post a Comment