Memorial Day weekend plans!!! We got asked last minute to head up to Drummond Island with our friends to their cabin, so I am excited for a much needed break! It's a cabin in the woods that is in the middle of NO WHERE! We will have 6 kids and 4 adults in the cabin, which is always fun and interesting! We are praying for a safe trip - no injuries - and for just a good time in general! Braelyn and Selah are SUPER excited, and the best part for Braelyn is that she gets to spend her birthday up there!!! Braelyn turns 5 on Friday! I can't believe I am going to have a 5 year old! Kyle and I are so blessed to have "B" in our lives as a daughter! She is such a sweet child. She is at such a fun age and she loves to interact with us! I love that she still loves to cuddle and kiss and hug! I am not looking forward to the day when that may be "embarrassing"! Happy birthday Braelyn! Braelyn also graduated preschool last night! On to Kindergarten for her! She is excited to go to a different school, meet new friends, and to ride the bus! Me - I am just looking forward to summer now - I am looking forward to not having a commitment EVERY day I have off of work!
Life has been crazy busy as usual. My girls did GREAT in our friend Cassie's wedding - I will definitely have to post pictures on here! I did post them on facebook, because it is so much easier and quicker to post pictures on there, but I really have a bunch of cute pictures to share, so hopefully next week sometime I can do just a pure picture post! The day of the wedding was SUPER busy with hair, pictures, etc... but it went great and we were so glad to be a part of Cassie and Matt's day! Kyle got back on Sunday night, and it's just been a rather tension filled couple days. I think both of us are just crabby and non-communicative right now. Hopefully the two 6hr. car rides will force us to chat and get back on base with eachother. Sometimes we just need that!
Here are a few LO's that I have done in the last few weeks that I just haven't posted on here! Again, credits are always on each LO in my galleries! (link to galleries on upper right!)






So - have to finish packing up and making sure I don't forget anything here for our little trip. Hopefully I can check back in early next week!!!
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend everyone!



2 comments:
great layouts manda! congrats and happy birthday to miss"b"!
enjoy your getaway!!
Had SO much fun with your girls today- Gracyn was super easy and had such a fun time with all the neighbor ladies. They all oohed and aahed over her! :-) The kids had fun at the park and on the slip-n-slide and plastic pool. And of course scooters, bikes and a few games of duck, duck, goose! They were probably well worn out for you!
Post a Comment