8.06.2009

Some pics and LO’s

Not much going on here lately – just the same ‘ole! I am getting a little extra scrap time lately due to Kyle being gone a bit more this week, so that is always nice! The girls are growing like crazy, summer is going fast, so much we want to do, and no time to do it! :)

Now that I am using Window’s Live Writer for blogging I can easily post pics and LO’s so beware – this is going to be a picture heavy post! My latest favorite pictures:

{{{BOATING}}}

039

030

{{{GARDEN VARIETY}}}

052

013

{{{PLAY TIME}}}

059

{{{FAIR}}}

016

022

064

078

Selah started crying about half way thru this mini rollercoaster ride :(

087

098

136

View from the double ferris wheel. Braelyn and I went on this and it was quite a ride!

149

167

155

{{{VANDENBRINK CABIN WEEKEND}}}

Caderberg

016

024

033

023

044

059

066

144

005

021

053 055

089

105

Techie girl after my own heart!

107

And just a few LO’s to share:

This LO is done using Shabby Miss Jenn Designs new kit Trailer Park

Camping-09

Done for a blog challenge I hosted a few weeks back at TLP

Flower-Girl-Sisters

This last one is for this weeks Lilypad Blog Challenge – journal about Mom – I did a twist on it and did one from Braelyn’s point of view!

Mom-and-Me

Are you with me still?! Overload, right?! So sorry! I had too much fun looking at all the pics again!

I’ve got a busy week ahead with preparing for our family vacation. We head to Emerald Isle, NC with my husband’s whole family again. We rent a large house that has it’s own pool and a short walk to the beach! Lot’s of packing to do for my hubby, 3 kids, and myself!

Have a great weekend everyone! We’re almost there!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hurry up and get your butt down here! :) Loved the picture of Gracyn hanging in the tree in the backpack- I can just see Kyle coming up with that idea! :)

Shawn said...

Love it. Glad you got it to work. :) Now you just gotta make the pics bigger so we can see their adorable faces better. I loved that pic of Gracyn hangin' in the tree too. And all the fair pics. Wish we hadn't gone different nights. If I don't talk to ya before then have a safe trip to NC and don't forget to send extra beans with Kimmy. :)