Remembering Sept. 11, 2001.
The weeks going good! Today was Braelyn’s second day of school and she seemed eager so I was thankful for that! I had Selah’s three-school orientation last night, and I think we’re prepared for her to start that this coming week! We don’t have any big big plans this weekend. We were trying to get a sitter for Sat. night to go out on the boat for dinner, but haven’t found anyone yet. My two sets of cousins that I asked weren’t able to do it. I really should make work of trying a new sitter – I am just comfortable with the ones we occasionally use, but it wouldn’t be bad to have other options! Anyway – so not much going on over here!
The-Lilypad::: Another New Designer:::Emily Merritt
Here is a LO I did with one of her new kits – Get Happy
Have a great weekend everyone!!!



1 comment:
I had to work last night or I would have done it!
Cassie
Post a Comment