I have three little dolls! Sometimes their cuteness just overwhelms me. Not only how cute they are outwardly, but also their cuteness from within. Their kid cuteness! There are times that we are so so frustrated with them, but somehow their cuteness gets us every time. Shabby Miss Jenn just released a new kit called Little Dolls too – so I figured I could tie the two together! ;) Here is the page I did with it! Selah being a little doll on the beach in NC. Go check out Jenn’s other new goodies as well! She has a free desktop calendar for your background of your computer as well!
The Sept BYOC (Build. Your. Own. Collab. as in digital collaboration kit) came out this weekend as well at the The-Lilypad. It’s the perfect combination of warm fall, but also easily can be used on some great summer pictures you still have screaming at you to scrap them!
Here are some pics of our last couple days here in life!
Braelyn was really into modeling for me – she strikes a pose lately no problem!!! These pictures were on the orientation night that we rode the bus with Braelyn and went to her school. I figured I’d take my pictures then because I wouldn’t have the time on the first day of school and like my sister Kim said – I may just have a tear or two blurring my camera eye. ;)
We did a few pictures of Selah too just because. Selah has another week before school starts and I get to be there with her on her first day so she will get better school pictures then, but I thought she was being too cute!
Gracyn apparently decided that her eyelashes needed a little extra help with some mascara. Or she just wanted to try and look like a clown – I am not sure which yet! She normally doesn’t really “get into” things so I was kind of suprised she got into mascara of all things!
We took the girls to the Home Depot Kids Workshop on Sat. morning. It was so much fun! They got to make Bean bag toss games! Kyle and I helped them make them, and there is a reason that Kyle is the builder and not I! It was a ton of fun to do as a family, and I am sure we will be going again – they do it monthly! I think because it’s labor day weekend they also had cotton candy, face paint, popcorn, games, etc…!!!
And it was so nice out yesterday that the girls even ran in the sprinkler! I was cleaning out the garage with Kyle and they had a great time running around getting wet!
We did get out on the boat on Fri. night as well – tried a little perch fishing. Caught about 5 , but none of them were keepers. I think we will try to get out on the boat again maybe tomorrow if it’s going to be nice! It’s been such a nice long weekend!
Hope you are all having fun family time too!



2 comments:
Such cute photos! We usually do the Home Depot thing with the popcorn, face paint, candy, and craft. Don't you love the certificates and the little aprons? Too fun.
your girls are such cuties!
Post a Comment