11.27.2009

Digi Black Friday!

So for those of you who went out shopping bright and early this morning……Did you have fun???!!! Did you get everything you had on your list???!!! Nina – I know you and Dino feel like you did well, so that is GREAT! And Sarah – sounds like you got pretty tired out, so hopefully that means you did well too! I stayed snug in bed and my girls and their cousin slept in their tent until 8:00am – that is a new record for my girls I think! I think they were just so tired from all the activity yesterday and not having a nap!

I put my tree up today, so I feel accomplished. I have a long to do list digital scrapping wise. I need to make my labels for my Christmas cards, get those ready to be mailed, make this advent calendar, send a few important emails, and tell you about these GREAT new kits!!! Shabby Miss Jenn – my most favorite SHABBY style designer teamed up with Kate Hadfield from The Lilypad, my most favorite doodle designer, teamed up to create this FABULOUS collab! I have yet to use it because I stay rather current on my scrapbooking and we haven’t had snow or anything yet, but I am itching to play with it – I am going to just have to scrap a non snow LO – like my love for hot chocolate!!! It’s such a yummy kit though!

COLLAB: Bundle Up (with SMJ)

And SMJ and TLP both have a bunch of new kits out today – and deals too for Black Friday! Those are my kind of black Friday sales – ones I can get from right here on my couch, warm and comfy in my sweater, and watch some HGTV while I do it! ;)

Here are a few LO’s I have done with the new goods!

SMJ kit – It’s Snowing

Quad-Sledding

SMJ Kit – Sweet Holidays – a pic of my mother in laws table setting on a Sunday – love the simple elegance of it!

Table-Setting

Now – I am off to play and create! Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments: