11.26.2009

Where did I leave off?!

I don’t really remember where I left off here. I probably should go and check! Oh yeah – a few weekends ago no – when Kyle was hunting, and I was scrapbooking! Seems like so long ago already. So much has happened since then of course! Kyle came home with his two deer – he was proud as a piper! He and Jeff (his buddy who got a 15 point buck!) thought they were rockstars! It is kind of fun to see them that excited about their sport and their achievement!

002

044

The girls were even proud of their daddy!

We’ve made our Christmas ornaments for this year – little porcelain ornaments that the girls painted with glitter paints!

002

025

And we’ve celebrated Thanksgiving!

Before Church – my three sweeties:

158

Before the 20 guests arrived – kids table:

170

169

Adults table:

163

171

The kids table with kids – 9 to be exact! So much fun, so many little minds!

173

The adult table – Had 11 adults total.

179

And once we cleaned up from this party we sat for a brief moment and headed to our next party!

Great conversation with family, I think we all took it pretty light on the food – most of us were still full from lunch!

234

My mom with Gracyn – Gracyn is all hot and sweaty from bouncing around!

229

200

It was an all out bounce party!!!

215

Selah, Braelyn, and their cousin Sadie – playing something – not sure what you call this?! I guess just rolling the ball to each other.

223

And now those three little tired girls are sleeping in this fort that Kyle made for them today! Fun stuff! These are the things I did when I was growing up with my cousins! Love it!

185

So so many things to be thankful for and I am trying not to take a single one of my blessings or hardships for granted! Wish Thanksgiving was more ingrained in my mind like this daily! Simply put: I am Thankful for a God who loves me, friends who put up with me, a family I adore, and so much more! (from my facebook status today!)

I am looking forward to a weekend of recovering and relaxing with my husband and kiddos! No black Friday shopping for me – no money, and I don’t really shop to begin with, so shopping when it’s totally hectic and chaotic is just not something I’ve ever wanted to do! How about you – big plans for the weekend?!

MandaKay

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks again for hosting Thanksgiving and for having Sadie stay. I am sure she had a blast- looks like it from the pictures! You are probably glad you skipped shopping today- just got back out of bed for the second time today- wore me out!